Bits of wisdom... maybe...
So I was searching in blogland and came across this quote that I really love.
"Be patient toward all that is unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves" and eventually you find yourself "living into the answers." --Rilke with addition from unremembered blogger.
How to "love the questions" is something I that will take me a lifetime (or more) to discover. I think I have been able to come to peace with all those questions, but I definitely do not love them. I often dream of having a crystal ball to just tell me all the answers. It seems like things would be so much easier that way, but I guess not. I just have to believe that God knows the path my life should take and that all those bumps along the road really will teach me something important for a later time. That's the way it's always worked anyway, some bumps hurt more than others though.
I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment