I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.

Thursday, May 24, 2007


What was I doing ten years ago?
I was finishing up my second year at Ricks College. I was engaged, so I was probably spending waaaayyy too much time with my fiance. I would have been moving in to my scary old house apt for the summer, meeting my neurotic roommate, desperately trying to find a job, and get tan for wedding pictures!

What was I doing one year ago?
Going to the Dance Festival at Julia's school. They danced to "Under the Sea" and she was having so much fun I couldn't get her to leave after they were finished dancing. She just loves school.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn- every flavor, but especially white chocolate
2. Peanut butter cookies
3. Spinach dip with veggies/crackers
4. Any type of miniature candy bar
5. Hot Tamales, Cinnamon Bears, Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears!!!

Five songs I know all the words to:
1. Any Disney Princess Song
2. "Les Miserables" I could literally sing it from start to finish
3. "When Somebody Loved Me" from Toy Story
4. Most U2 songs
5. "Wish You Were Here" Pink Floyd

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1. Show my kids the world (and bring a nanny or a granny!)
2. Open a cake shop
3. Pay off all my debt
4. Save for my kids college, missions, weddings
5. Give everything else away

Five of my MANY bad habits:
1. PROCRASTINATION!!!
2. Not exercising everyday
3. Starting a million projects and never finishing 80% of them
4. Ordering pizza for dinner
5. Assuming too much

Five things I like doing:
1. Cake Decorating
2. Knitting
3. Painting
4. Reading
5. Watching movies

Five things I will NEVER wear again:
1. Maternity clothes
2. Tank tops :(
3. Stretch pants
4. Banana clips
5. Neon anything

Five of my Favorite toys:
1. My edible image printer
2. Digital camera
3. X Box- solely because DH hacked it and it can play every Nintendo game
4. Cuisinart food processor/blender (the mini version)
5. My daughter's Easy Bake Oven, it just takes me back!

I'm tagging:
I don't have enough readers to tag anyone! Since Jessica tagged me that just leaves Kristie and Shayla, if you guys want to do it I will enjoy reading it! Oh hey, Stools, I tag you too. Not sure if you read this...

INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the link list at the top of this post and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot. Next, select five people to tag.

4 comments:

~Kristie said...

How fun to learn new things about you. Why is knitting #2 on the list of things you like doing, but you haven't done it in months? Silly girl!

Our bad habits are the same! We must be related.

slyn said...

Wanna know how long it's been since I've painted anything? Just because I don't always do it, doesn't mean I don't enjoy doing it. I'll get back to it.

Jessica said...

I loved reading your list! I so want an edible image printer!!! I didn't even know you could buy those, let's pretend my hubby would even let me get one, where could I go about getting one?

jrushing said...

Hey there! I am so excited to see your blog! I will get on that list right away!