I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Shayla tagged me, so here goes. I don't know that I really enjoyed this exercise. It was more work than my poor brain could handle at the moment. It's good to have something quick to post though!

Yourself:
caring


Your partner: faithful

Your hair: ponytail

Your mother: busy

Your father: patient

Your favorite item: philosphy "hope in a tube"

Your dream last night: pregnancy (I'm blaming this one on you, Jenny!!)

Your favorite drink: water

Your dream car: Jeep

Dream home: owned

The room you are in: front

Your fear: alone

Where you want to be in 10 years:

Who you hung out with last night: family

You're not: confident

One of your wish list items: home

The last thing you did: dishwasher

You are wearing: clothes

Your favorite weather: overcast

Your favorite book: many

Last thing you ate: cracker

Your life: blessed

Your mood: tired

Your best friend: Ja

What are you thinking about right now: cake

Your car: van

What are you doing at the moment: repairing

Relationship status: eternity

What is on your t.v: off

When is the last time you laughed: morning

I'm tagging, who's left?? Julie? Kristie? If you want to??

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great meme - I liked your answers. I think it would be hard to just use one word... hey, I hope you don't mind, but I put a link to your blog on my sidebar. If you'd rather it wasn't there, just let me know.