You Gotta See This!
Don't worry, my Oklahoma post is coming. I know you are all dying to hear about my trip. (Make sure you are reading this with sarcasm and self-doubt) I just had to share this clip, I was floored! As if I wasn't already feeling completely inadequate after seeing hundreds of amazing cakes at the show, then I tried to search to see what shows we had going on out here in the west and came across this clip from the UK. Not sure how it came up, but I'm glad it did. Enjoy!
I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HOLY COW!
Wow that is cool. However, I think the baby sort of looks a bit old man/trollish! Maybe it is just me! I can't wait to hear about your fun in OK!
Ok that was crazy! I bet you could totally do it though! You have such an amazing talent!
That is AMAZING! But, um, I don't think I could eat a cake that looked that real... feels a tad canabalistic ;)
No freaking way! I hope nobody ate it. That would be just wrong.
Post a Comment