Yesterday was a good day that I would have really really enjoyed if I were feeling better. I had my appointment with the dentist and found out all is not as dire as he initially thought, I most likely will not need surgery although he was reluctant to guarantee I wouldn't, but I will happily delude myself into thinking it's a sure thing! The absolute best part of the visit was hearing him say as long as I wear the appliance as instructed, he has a 100% success rate. And if I for some reason do not get results he will not charge me. Wow! That never happens and I feel much better about getting treated now.
I also had Bunco last night, and would you believe I won again?? Not the whole thing, but I did get high score so I got to pick second. I chose these lovely candlesticks that I will not be returning! :)
Aren't they lovely? And the candles smell like Mulberry, yum yum!! I came home and just crashed. My head cold has taken over and today I am useless.
The other great thing about yesterday was I finally relocated a blog I've been searching for, it's Maia's blog and she makes beautiful socks. I'm so excited for her to post her lace sock pattern. I'm definitely going to give them a try.
Well Sydni found me and wants her "Einstein computer" so I guess that's all for me.
1 comment:
I want those!! Those must be so beautiful in your home. Thanks for the link to Maia's blog. Anyone who focuses on socks & blogs is a winner in my book.
Post a Comment