I will give you a few more hints. I should have some sort of contest for this! Hmmm... I will make your birthday cake if you can figure out what the 165 is for. One trick, you have to come to Utah to get it! :)
This one may not be very helpful. I already said it was for a 165th birthday.
This one really should give it away though. Yes, I know the words and images are backwards. They hopefully will not be once I transfer them to the cake.
One last image of where I am currently in the cake making process.
In response to Shayla, I would love to make an Ariel cake for Natalie! And any kind of cake Kenzie could dream up! I have seen some very cute ones online. I hear you about buying all the pans. It is pricey. But fun!! Just move here and you can have all the cakes you want! :) Good for you for joining Weight Watchers, you are going to do awesome and be teensy weensy next time I see you! Also the bow is not actually "tied" although I kind of think it would be easier... I think that was everything, better get back to baking I still have the 7up cake to make. And all the icing! Yiiiiiikkkkkkeeeessssss!!!
3 comments:
Ohhhh...I get it!! It's for the Relief Society Birthday celebration, right? I'm the weinner! I looked up Ariel cakes online, but none of them really caught my eye. Oh well...Walmart it is, I guess.
So looks like you'll be spending Christmas in UT again, right? :) You actually like the Walmart cakes though, right? So it's a win win!
Honestly, before I say Shayla's answer I KNEW it was the Relief Society's 165th birthday. Really!! I can't wait to see the finished cakes and YUMMMMMMM CHOColate!
Post a Comment