I saw this on Jessica's blog, and had to give it a try.
| You Are Dr. Pepper |
![]() You're very unique and funky, yet you still have a bit of traditionalism to you. People who like you think they have great taste... and they usually do. Your best soda match: Root Beer Stay away from: 7 Up |
Looks like we can't be friends Jessica! :) Back to the cakes...

6 comments:
This isn't good! Here's mine!
I am COKE.
A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer. Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.
Your best soda match: Mountain Dew
Stay away from:Dr Pepper
Great, just great!!
You aren't going to have any friends by the time everyone takes the quiz!!
I was a Dr. Pepper too... :)
Question about your cakes - have you ever shipped one?? Just wondering...
Melissa, I did try to ship a cake to my niece back in May, there's a post about it back then. It was so bad they wouldn't send me the pictures because they didn't want me to be sad. On a brighter note, the tiara shipped beautifully and I think sending toppers can work. I can definitely send you an edible image. What did you have in mind?
Of course we can still be friends! I like to shake things up a little now and then!
I'm glad the tiara got there safe and sound! hummmmm my daughter wants a princess birthday I just might have to have you make me a topper and send it on over! We'll talk....hahahaha <---my evil laugh realizing I might get out of something hard!!! (for me anyway!) LOL
Post a Comment