I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Think of a Wonderful Thought

Just thought I'd let you know, I'm leaving for a little over a week. We are headed to "The Happiest Place on Earth"- Disneyland. I'm hoping for a great trip, it's been a while since we've had a real family vacation. Hopefully Sydni will do better away from home than she did on our last trip!!
I hope you all have a great week, and hopefully it won't take me too long to get caught up once we get back.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey - you'll only be about 2 hours from us :) I hope you have a great time!

Jessica said...

Oh have so much fun! We went 2 years ago and my kids are just DYING to get back there!