I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I Hang My Head in Shame

I took the Twilight Quiz, and







>'Twilight' Quiz<>



You are Bella. A bit uncoordinated, but you are fun just the same. You attract the gorgeous vampire Edward, and you are quite happy with him. Your self esteem is also a bit low, but you can always look to your friends (the human and vampire ones) for confidance.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



My thoughts as I read the results: picture me with jaw dropped to the ground"Oh barf!! You have got to be kidding me! I'm my least favorite character?!?!! Hey wait just a minute, I get Edward!!, that's not so bad... Being a moron has some advantages..."
Thanks a lot Julie I had a good laugh! :)

5 comments:

jrushing said...

That is funny! I was surprised that I was Esme. She seems so mild compared to me. I am glad you found the link!

~Kristie said...

I don't know what any of this means, but I took the quiz anyway and it says:

You are Alice. You are fun and a great person to be around! Your love is Jasper. You can see through people's limitations to the success within them; this is what makes you so optimistic. You are enthusiastic, and sometimes annoy your friends with your insane hyper-ness!

I beg to disagree.

Shayla said...

I hear ya, Steph. I took that quiz a while back and got the same results. So pathetic.

Heath said...

I wouldn't put too much into the quiz, it said I was Alice. So not anywhere close. I am not hyper at all! The part about being annoying could be onto something though. :)

Melissa said...

I didn't take the quiz... mostly because I've never read the books. I know. I am the only person on the planet who hasn't. I'll get to it... someday...