I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Frighteningly Possible...




QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


I was reading my sister's blog ofcourse and thought, hey hers was hilarious, let's give it a try! I wasn't sure what to expect, but this could end up being very true! I love art and will really enjoy frequenting museums more like in those long forgotten days before I had small children. And I really love baked goods of every variety, yes even the small easy bake oven creations. Dare I admit it was my favorite toy growing up? If you could see my hips you'd know it's true.

I did go running for the second time this week tonight. I went for 35 min tonight and definitely felt it much much more. It is sooooo much colder here too. What am I thinking starting this program in WINTER???????? I just figure if I don't do it now while I am somewhat motivated and have a sister-in-law who calls to check my progress, I will just never start. The thought of eating all those pies this coming Thursday is fairly good motivation too. Oh how I love the holidays! Especially feasting holidays!! I am going to try to eat smaller portions of everything, but I totally plan on eating EVERYTHING.

What is your holiday menu?
We will be brining our turkey this year. We did this about 5 years ago and really loved it, but then we tried the Jennifer Garner-Martha turkey and really loved how little prep work was involved and the delicious gravy. Buying a bottle of wine in Utah is trickier than you might think though, and we decided going to the local liquor store just wasn't the best of examples for our girls. So Good Eats Roast Turkey it is! It really is so succulent and flavorful, I cannot wait!! We will also have family favorites like sausage apple craisin stuffing, monkey bread (it isn't sweet), a fab lemon pie, sweet potato soufle ( my fave!!), mashed tatoes, gravy, pretzel strawberry salad, and a pumpkin custard pie. I'm sure there will be a few more pies involved, we love our pie! And I've heard we are having some salad you can get at Nordstrom's with a cranberry walnut vineagrette.

No comments: