In a daze
Well just when I was so excited to start some socks I could wear, wouldn't you know the toddler gets very sick. I still have not finished off my Asherton hat, my new needles from big sis are sitting on the desk behind me, and I know any second now Sydni will find me and in her pathetically sweet sick voice she will say "issue" (tissue) for the millionth time today.
I think I have decided to try the Cowboy Slipper Socks from Interweave Knit's Winter catalog. I was soooo happy they sent me that one as well. I absolutely LOVE it! There are so many patterns I don't know which to buy yarn for first.
Oh that's my cue. I hear a tantrum. Let's just hope she hasn't found my stash again!!
I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're such a cute little writer. You make me feel like I'm there experiencing your "Pain".
Post a Comment