I've been hired!!
Someone hired me to make their daughter's first birthday cake! I am soooo excited. And honored to be able to make someone's cake! She wants a ladybug theme and I had a million ideas, but I did narrow it down to a final design. It will be another fondant cake at the client's request and my delight! No other details for you though, you will have to wait for pictures the night before the big day, March 6th. I'm planning on making a couple smaller test cakes this week just because I am so new at this and I really don't want to ruin someone else's daughter's cake. I think the design I'm chosen should be fairly simple and not totally new to me. I really just want to try out a few new frosting and filling recipes I found.
Well time to put the gremlin down for her nap. Had to share my news.
I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You never know, this could be the beginnings of something BIG!! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment