I'm a stay-at-home mother of two (soon to be three) married to one of the greatest men on the planet. This blog is simply an easy way for me to share a slice of our lives with family and friends.

Friday, November 16, 2007

My Latest Project

I have been wanting to make this arrangement since August, but have not had time to actually do it until this past week. I really love it! It's made a huge difference in the feel of my kitchen. Had I known what an impact it had, I would have made the effort a long time ago.



I don't really have any floral arranging skills at all, so if you do, don't laugh at my attempt!



My favorite part of the whole thing is....



it's functional too!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Cute!

Melissa said...

Very fun! I bet it will be hard to loose those pens :)

Shayla said...

Oh, so cute and I LOVE that it's functional too!

~Kristie said...

How clever is that? Too cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jrushing said...

I think your floral arranging abilities are awesome!...go back with me to our topiary trees...you rock!